Deutsch
Italiano
Italiano


Direct sales


The company’s origins lie in direct sales. In 1904 the great-great-grandfather of current owner Sebastian Harpf opened a bakery in the Stadtgasse, in the centre of Bruneck, and began continuously to expand his range of products. Alongside bread he was soon offering rice, pasta, flour and other foodstuffs. The first wine invoice dates from 1919, when the St. Michael winery in Eppan for the first time supplied four wooden barrels of the finest Lake Kaltern wine to Bruneck. This also represents the official founding of harpf as a drinks trader.

geschichteo01.jpg geschichteo01.jpg
geschichteo01.jpg geschichteo01.jpg

The bakery developed over the following decades into a place where every nutritional need could be met. After 76 years of successful business activity, the original small shop was closed in 1980 with the aim of concentrating exclusively on the strongly growing wholesale trade in beverages. Since that time the company headquarters have offered a high-quality wholesale business for beverages.

In 2012 harpf decided to return to its own origins in the Stadtgasse in the centre of Bruneck. December 2012 saw the opening of the beautiful new “harpf Drinks Store” in the Stadtgasse, now run with great success by Margit Harpf.

In 2014 it was the turn of the Nordring, the location of the main office for the wholesale business, with the opening of the new “harpf Drinks Market”. Enthusiastic customers can now easily find their favourite beers and soft drinks for their everyday needs in the attractive, modern building.



 
Top